Quick Release Tent Mount Kit / 6 Piece - by Front RunnerStock Code: TBMK021
A must-have for anyone who owns a Roof Top Tent, our Quick Release Tent Mount Kit allows you to mount and remove it in seconds without any tools. This makes it ideal for those puzzled about garage clearance or who’d prefer not to be driving around with their roof top tents during the workweek. The six lockable latches provide an off-road tough, rattle-free mounting system that is compatible with various soft- and hard-shell rooftop tents.
- Once these brackets are installed on a Front Runner Rack, no tools are needed to remove or install a roof top tent.
- Simply release the tabs on the 6 latches and lift the tent away in seconds.
- No more wrenching in tight spaces during the ‘off-season’ or time-consuming weekday removal of a roof top tent.
- This strong and rattle-free mounting system is built off-road tough for use with Front Runner Racks.
- Compatible with the Roof Top Tent and other popular soft shell tent brands like TJM, ARB, Tepui, etc*.
- Compatible with hard shell tents such as Autohome/Maggionlina, and James Baroud*. Hard shell tent owners please read **IMPORTANT NOTE below.
- 6 low profile base brackets are bolted to a Front Runner Rack while 6 self-aligning bushes are secured to the tent base channels using the appropriate Tent Channel Set.
- Secures in place with 6 latches with safety catches. Can be locked using Rack Accessory Lock / Small combination cable lock.
- Certain tent sizes and designs will dictate the height needed to clear the edge of the Front Runner Rack.
- The brackets are small, unobtrusive and can be left on the roof rack when the tent is not mounted, leaving vast rack space available.
- No tent modification is required.
- Removed tents can be stored on the ground, raised slightly off the floor by the supplied steel bushes.
- Supplied with all required mounting hardware.
- Fitting instructions are included.
- *Soft shell and hard shell tents may need additional Nut Plates, sold separately.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Hard shell tents need additional support. If you are using these brackets with hard shell tents, such as James Baroud or Autohome, and you are unable to position the tent to rest directly on the rack, or the edges of the rack side profiles, use – Hard Shell Tent Support Channels. Depending on the tent manufacturer, your hard shell tent warranty may be voided if your tent becomes damaged and you did not provide proper lateral support for the hard shell tent.
Note: Extra Mounting Brackets may be required for some tent and rack combinations which require extra support.